Several years ago as Beverly homeowners we decided to have much needed work done. Nearly 100 years old and wonderfully appointed, it was now time to fix "stuff". In the process of evaluating our needs and who should do the work I happen to notice work being done on a porch at my neighbor's house. Every day that week the fellow doing the work would clean up everything in the area including SWEEPING the driveway. As a bit of a neat freak myself I took notice.
We contacted his boss, did the estimate and hired BARROWCLOUGH CONTRACTING. Best move we could have made.
There was a very precise porch design, closet reconfiguration and foundation reinforcing included. All performed flawlessly.
Years later we used Tom and his crew to install all new windows(23) which were badly needed, replace broken slats, block off two unnecessary windows; one porch and one garage, repair and clean gutter system. Once again flawless.
My personal background is Customer Service, Sales and Teaching and Managing both.
Expert on great service ? Not sure. But I know it when I see it.
* Cleanliness and Neatness - they were fanatical about it.
* Timeliness - no surprises, if they said they were coming, they did.
* Advice and Recommendations - we received several options on most jobs and they were not merely the cheapest or most expensive, although we got those too. We always arrived at the BEST option.
* Quality of Work - their attention to detail is apparent even before the work begins. As a customer and homeowner you are confident immediately that the work will be done right. This is because the entire crew is on the same page.
Very comforting when you are spending money on your home.
* Customer Appreciation - BARROWCLOUGH CONTRACTING makes you feel as if you're their number one priority. Not only is this unusual in the Contracting world, it stands out in any business.
They are the only Contractor we will use. The folks they employ are the only ones we will use.
Highly Recommended would be an understatement.